Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well this is probably my last post before Christmas, we are flat out for the next few days with celebrating, travelling and generally getting caught up in the whole crazy mess that is Christmas.

I just wanted to thank all of you who have visited my blog this year, and especially those who have left comments. All comments and support have been very much appreciated.

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. I hope the New Year brings good things to all of us.

Love

Joc
xxx

6 comments:

Shauna said...

and same to you joc! take care and have a grand ol time :)

Wendi said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Lynne said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, joc! I hope that the holidays bring you everything your heart desires and more!
I have so enjoyed your blog and I'm looking forward to reading what 2007 has in store for you!

Cinders said...

Merry Xmas and here's to our big '40' next year.. eek!

PersistentGirl said...

Hi Joc,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! You are doing well with your progress lately & it's good to read about your experience getting more assertive & gaining self-respect! Look forward to following your progress in 2007.
xx persistentgirl

Zanna, travelling tart, back in Oz said...

Hi Joc, stumbled across your blog from a link of Sue's. Enjoyed reading about you deciding to assert yourself. Funny thing about any relationship (business or personal) is that the person with the power is the one who has least to lose/cares least. I think in any good relationship this 'power' swings back and forward and reading your post I think you've just decided that it's time it began to swing your way from time to time. And the interesting thing is that the other partner in the relationship looks at you with a completely different site of eyes. The important thing is that you've taken control and whichever direction your relationship goes in the future you'll be able to deal with it. Hope you don't think I've been too personal on first 'blog' but I was able to relate to a lot of what you said.
Take care
Z