Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Progress Report Week 5

A small gain to report this week, nothing to panic about though, mostly due I believe to TOM appearing finally (12 week cycle now - weird), so feeling very bloated etc, and an unfortunate but contained binge late last week on olives and fetta, which is true to type for me in the week prior to TOM arriving.

All back on the healthy path again now, still exercising every day and feeling much better for that. I am expecting to turn this gain around next week.

Previous weigth 82.9kg
This week + 400g
Current weight 83.3kg
Total lost 3.3kg

Cheers

1 comment:

Mia Goddess said...

Dang, I've been reading in bloglines, so I hadn't realized you put up a great picture! I love it!

Congrats on such a great month! A) You totally deserve it because you've never given up ~ you inspire me, sincerely and B) You are totally losing weight during *the holidays*. Right on.