Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good friends make for good days :-)

Yes well, about those scales, um yes I did break them, so this morning I went to the chemist and bought new ones. These ones are WW scales, they show 100g increments (very handy if the weight loss is slow) and cost me $50. I can also keep a record of the last five weigh ins so I can see how I am going from weigh in to weigh in.

Had a really lovely day today, I finally caught up with a friend that I have been trying to catch up with for ages. She has just done a course to become a personal trainer, which is awesome, and she is happy to share tips and things too, which is great too. She helped me with some exercise ideas to build up strength in my quads again, which I really need.

I love spending time with her because she is such a positive person. I always come away from time spent with her feeling really energized. I love it. Funny thing is she always tells me she feels the same way after spending time with me, so it is a win win thing for us. We try to get together at least once a month to shop and chat, I am lucky to have her in my life.

I am more positive today too about the lack of a loss this week. I am certain things will change at my next weigh in and I am keeping focused on this, and not letting myself get down or frustrated about it. I know I am doing all the right things, the only mistake I could make right now is to stop doing them.

No comments: