Wednesday, November 1, 2006

The week so far

I have been on track with everthing weight loss related this week. Each day I have been right on target with my food intake, and I have exercised, boy have I exercised.

Sunday - walked twice, pilates, upper body weights
Monday - walked 30 minutes, uppper body weights
Tuesday - walked 45 minutes, deep water running 30 minutes
Wednesday - walked 1.5 hrs, pilates, upper body weights

Thats probably more exercise than I did for the whole of September and October put together. I am expecting to see good results on the scales next Monday :-)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Looks like you're onto a good exercise good exercise habit!
Presuming from your earlier post that the 2nd is your birthday, so happy birthday for tomorrow - my son turns 18 the same day.