Thursday, September 29, 2005

Short and sweet

Made it to pump again today, and I trained at karate last night. So exercise wise things are looking OK this week. I turned my ankle at training on Saturday and it is a beautiful purple and yellow now... ouch. I did not let it stop me though, just gritted my teeth and finished the training session. It was very sore on Monday, and I skipped training to give it a rest, but it is feeling much better now, so hopefully it is behind me now.

Once my ankle is recovered enough I plan to start running again. I started a few weeks ago but was unable to continue due to various injuries, so I guess it will be back to the whole pain thing again this time.

Foodwise life sucks. I cant get my act together for more than one day. Once the kids are back at school I have to make a plan that will keep me on the straight and narrow.

We are off camping tomorrow morning, I cant wait. Four days of escaping the norm, and just kicking back and relaxing. I always tend to overeat on these trips, but I also do a lot of exercise, so lets hope the one is cancelled out by the other. Back on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How optimized blogs boost search engine visibility
Optimized blogs can help boost a web site's positioning within natural search engine results, according to SEM provider MoreVisibility.com, in a new report on the topic.
I enjoyed your post, it was quite interesting and insightful. I have a related site that focuses on eliminate symptons of depression you may like too. It pretty much covers eliminate symptons of depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Thanks,
Sonny M.