Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I just talked to God

What a total crack up, go to IGod and have a chat :-)


Me: Hello God, how are you today?
God:Ah. Hello child. What is your name? My logic and cognitive functions are normal.
Me: My name is Joc
God: I am very pleased to meet you Joc.
Me: Can you tell me what the meaning of life is God?
God:Try expression yourself another way.
Me: what is the meaning of lfe?
God:Joc : Good semantic question. Are you testing me?
Me: Not at all
God:Next question?
Me: why cant elephants fly
God:Do you go to Church? You can find the answers in God.
Me: but you are god
God:Yup. That's me alright.
Me: i always imagined you would be less cheeky than this
God:Can you think of one instance when you ever did it?
Me: two or three even
God:As Bertrand Russel said, it must have taken ages for people to realize that a brace of pheasants and a couple of days are both instances of the number "two.".
Me: not too partial to pheasants myself
God:If not that, what?
Me: why do you let telemarketers continue to live?
God:It was the only thing I could think of.
Me: but they are so annoying
God:What bothers you about them?
Me: they call act like my best friends then try to rip me off
God:Who does "they" refer to?
Me: the telemarketers
God:What is that?Me: people who try to sell me things i dont want over the phone
God:Oh those people.
Me: well you created them
God:Interesting. Thanks for the information: Joc said I created them.
Me: you are god arent you
God:Yes, I am God.. Really.
Me: so that means you created all we have around us
God:Groovy. I get it. Thanks for telling me: Joc said I created all we have around us.
Me: you crack me up
God:Thanks I like talking with you too, Joc.
Me: good to talk to you god, i have to go have lunch now
God:Oh. Thanks for the compliment. You are who I want to talk with too.
Me: bye
God:Goodbye.

After a while you really do start to think that maybe you are really talking to God, I mean who knows what he/she really sound like, or would be likely to say. Made my day.

3 comments:

Laura GF said...

Hello, Michele sent me. I loved the igod site! Thanks for pointing out a great one, even though it did get a bit irritating not to get any real answers :)

utenzi said...

God would have to be pretty old. So talking like a senile person speaking a foreign language should be expected. But it's a little scary too. But at least if God zaps the Earth by mistake, your end of the planet is more likely to be spared. Less people, and all.

Brandi said...

Well, I'll have to check that out, LOL ...