Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Morning


19/01/2011
Originally uploaded by jocfly
Every weekday morning my routine is the same, set up and go for a walk, shower, turn on the coffee pot, pour cereal into my bowl, heat the milk, listen while the cofee perks, pour it into my cup, sit at the table with my bowl and my cup and the pull out sections from the paper and eat my breakfast.

I never read the "official" parts of the paper while I eat, just the general interest section, and the comics. And, on Wednesdays its the Food and Wine guide - I love the Wednesdays papers. Over the holiday break the paper has not had its normal pull out section each morning, but a supplemental section... not good. So glad to have the normal papers back :)

and so glad to have coffee ;)

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

My morning routine is almost identical to yours, except I have coffee and read a few blogs before I head out for my walk. Always, coffee first. :o)