Wednesday, February 21, 2007

M.I.A

This is a really quick post to say I am flat out at the moment, I'm still reading your blogs, but not having much time to comment or write any posts myself.

Bloggest Loser week 2 - My house is much cleaner than last week, I even have progress shots which I will endeavour to post later this week.

Weight loss progress - gone in reverse a little over the last two weeks, have managed to gain around a kilo - blah. But its not the end of the world, and I will lose it again before too long.

Kids have settled in at school very nicely, and I am now trying to adjust to working four days a week instead of two. I think I like two better!!

Hope everyone is well, and I will resume more regular posting very soon.

xx

1 comment:

Zanna, travelling tart, back in Oz said...

Glad to hear you're OK and just busy. Look forward to hearing more when you find time.
Cheers
Z