Friday, October 14, 2011

Coming out of hibernation

I nearly fell off my chair when I looked at the date of my last post, July... no surely that's not possible! I know I tend to get a bit off track in the winter time, but seriously, July...!

I think I have been hibernating. It seems I do this every winter, I am not a winter person, the cold makes me want to curl up in a ball, to read books, and to eat chocolate. None of which is conducive to keeping fit or keeping up with the things I have to do. I need to catch up with lots of photo editing, scrapping, cleaning and studying :(

The only light at the end of the tunnel is that as the weather warms up I always start to feel more energized, so hopefully I can catch up quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your emergence from hibernation. :) I'm not a cold weather lover, either.

Unknown said...

I always have a hard time wrapping my mind around July equaling winter for the southern Hemisphere. July is one of the hottest months in the states and I find it a little mind-twisting to think of it as "winter". I hope you don't hibernate too much more!! :)