1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?Always in a bowl! a big bowl... and I like to eat it with a teaspoon to make it last even longer :)
2. What three things do you love the smell of?
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
I used to always say I would never give gift cards, I wanted my gifts to be well thought out and personalised, then I acquired 11 nephews and nieces who have everything they could ever want, now I love to give gift cards ;)
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
Netball is my game. I started playing in Under 12's and continued playing until I was 27 when I fell pregnant with my first child. I also coached and umpired for most of that time too. When the winter day competition was over I played night comp, and indoor netball too. I think I was a little obsessed :D I have played a couple of times since having kids, but the old body is just not up to it anymore. I am now coaching my daughters team.
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
No band, I played piano for a few years and hated every second of it, and now I wish I could still play?
So a few little things about me you probably never cared to know, but now you do :p