Friday, July 22, 2011

A timely reminder



I am finally getting around to working with the photos I took on our holiday last year. Yes I know it was a year ago next month that we left and I still don't have the photos edited and uploaded, let alone scrapped or in an album, bad, bad bad...

The reason... well one of them. Just too many darn photos. I have about 70 photos of Uluru at sunset alone. Seriously after scrolling past two or three I am over it, my photos are not bad, but they are not spectacular either, I certainly wouldn't get paid for them, so I just need to get busy with the delete key.

Here is a post from the Digital Photography School website talking about just that - deleting ruthlessly. I think its time I searched out the delete key on my keyboard too and did something useful with my photos ;)


No comments: