Friday, July 15, 2011

Mad about Harry

I know everyone in the known universe is probably talking about Harry right now, but I had to chime in. Saw the final Harry Potter movie today. It felt like the end of an era for me. I was feeling almost deflated by the end of the movie.

I loved it.

I have loved every minute of Harry and his friends over the past decade, and am so grateful that JK Rowling had the inspiration to tell his story.

Give me a month or two and I think I will pick the books up and read from the start again.

1 comment:

Kathy Ireland said...

My daugter (13) began reading the series back when she was probably a little young to appreciate them (she was an early reader). Now she is HARRY POTTER CRAZY! She began rereading them over the summer and finished them and has restarted again! I think she may be a little obsessed!