I spend so much time reading blogs etc, and on the internet in general that it always astounds me when I realise how long it has been since I actually typed a post myself, rather than just reading what about the lives of all of the other talented bloggers out there. For all of the time that has passed between postings it seems not a lot has really happened. I guess that could be a good thing lol.
I am fast becoming addicted to me new camera. It is so versatile, so easy to use, and the photos so far have been making me happy. Well some of them anyway. There are a lot of substandard photos too, I have been jumping in and out of menus, and experimenting with different settings to work out what suits me best, so a couple of photos were complete disasters.
Here are a couple of my favourites so far:
Usually when he knows I am taking photos my son puts on his "photo" face, this time he didn't get the chance, and the blue sky in the background is just such a great colour.
This is her usual look, hair in her face, outside in her pyjamas, off in her own little world :-)
I was planning on uploading more but blogger is not cooperating right now, so I will save some for another post.
Right now it is 8.47am, and I am still in my pj's, today we are going out for lunch at work, for my birthday and for my friends birthday, and work is pretty slow, so the last thing my boss said to me yesterday was "dont rush in tomorrow", I have the worlds best boss! So I have time this morning to sit and appreciate the quiet, there are stacks of things I could be doing, but they'll keep, its rare that I am home alone anymore, and I really miss it.
In some happy news, I weighed in at the gym last Tuesday for the first time since before my birthday and I have not gained any weight in that time, even though my gym visits have been ahem random... and I have had numerous celebratory dinners. Cool. I have actually been noticing that I feel full or satisfied, and I stop eating - OMG, this was the thing I struggled with for most of the year, it seemed like I had lost that sense of "enough" but slowly without me even noticing, it has crept back in yay! I've got more thoughts on IE dieting and weightloss swirling round my head that I might have to pin down in coherent form and post here soon.
The lovely Zanna has tagged me for five random facts about me. I did one of these not so long ago with seven facts, so here are five more - talk about value for viewing, twelve random facts for the price of five ;-)
1. I can wiggle my nose like Samantha from Bewitched, much to the envy of my sisters when we were small, and my children now.
2. I have the entire series of Charmed on DVD, and have watched it more than one time. When I was young I always dreamed of having magical powers, and being a witch, and my boss calls me and my co worker the witches, because we both have green eyes and constantly give him a hard time.
3. When I laugh (like really laugh) I make snorting noises. My husband thinks its hilarious, and rates the humour in our television viewing by the level of "piggy" laughs it elicits.
4. When I was younger I did work experience as a veterninarian nurse, and assisted in the caesarean delviery of a litter of kittens.
5. Even in the middle of the night, when there are no people to see, I will not drive through a red light. I will encourage my husband to do it, but I wont do it myself.
OK, that is the third time I have written this post so I will sign off now, and post some more when blogger is being more co-operative. Stay well my lovelies!