Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Time

Lately it seems there just isn't enough time. I am your average every day wife and mother, who works during school hours, but I seem to achieve so much less than I need to. I have a list as long as my arm of things I need/want to do, and right now I am struggling to find the time to fit them all in. Maybe it's just to do with the silly season, heading towards Christmas the normal list gets exaggerated because of the other stuff you feel obliged to do.

All I want for Christmas this year is a bit more time! (well maybe that's not all I want, but its certainly what I need lol).

I read a great post about Christmas and the stresses we create for ourselves because of it over here. I really like reading Mary Alice's view on life, and it doesn't hurt that she has the same name as one of the Desperate Housewives which tickles my fancy, I don't come across names like that living in Canberra ;-)

Must get back to work, keep well everyone.

xxx

2 comments:

Kenz said...

I hear ya! Actually that's a good thing about the other half being away, I suddenly have time! Not that I didn't before, but when there's no one else distracting me I write a list of what needs to be done, I check it all off, and I have time at the end of the day to read a book in the sun!
Maybe you can ship your family off for a few weeks? :) Or a better idea, ship yourself off on a cruise boat!!

WifeMomChocoholic said...

After feeling completely frazzled by Christmas Eve the past couple of years, this year I decided to save up some vacation time for December. I have December 5, 13, 14, and 19-26 off! I'm so happy because I fully expect to be relaxed and content by December 22, rather than totally stressed out!