Friday, January 5, 2007

Chocolatey Goodness



I know that this is probably a little out of place on a blog used primarily to journal about my weight loss, but how could I resist! My youngest daughter received a cook book from Santa, she loves cooking and is often in the kitchen helping me at tea time even though she is only 5. So today was her first chance to choose a recipe from her new book and do some cooking. Of course she choose something primarily made of chocolate and saturated fat, but it looks pretty good, and the smell while it was cooking - heaven.... sorry just had to wipe the drool off the keyboard. Thankfully the kids will make short work of this one so I wont be tempted for too long ;-)

OK one good motherly deed for the day done two to go lol

1 comment:

Sue said...

Teaching your kids to cook is great - a skill that will always be useful. And a gret memory for them, too.