Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Some progress

Just a quick post, I am still struggling daily with the whole weight loss thing, not the concept, just the application. So I am thrilled to say that I have now had two losses in a row, which gives me hope that I can pull myself together enough to get back on track properly.

We brought the puppy home so I have been walking everyday now, not far each time as he is very new to being on a leash, but for about twenty mintues each time, I am still walking the kids to and from school 2 - 3 days a week, and I am out in the yard playing with the puppy, so I am on my feet and moving for about half an hour more per day than I was two weeks ago.

I also have not eaten chocolate now for weeks, and I dont even miss it!!

There is hope :-))

1 comment:

Madamx81 said...

congrats on the loss and good luck for 3 in a row.