Monday, January 30, 2006

Just for fun

I was tagged by the lovely Wendi with this one, so here goes:

Top 10 list of who I'd have unadulterated, wild, passionate, unabashed sex with if I could. (in no particular order)

Now keep in mind this is just for fun!

1. Johnny Depp

2. Orlando Bloom

3. Jon Stevens (ex Noiseworks lead singer)

4. Chris Cheney (The Living End lead singer)

5. Ben Affleck

6. George Clooney

7. Drew Fuller (played Chris in Charmed)

8. Vin Diesel

9. Andrea Bocelli (but only if he sang the whole time LOL)

10. Julian McMahon (cos I loved him in Charmed)

Kind of strange selection really, but different things do it for different people I guess. I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to do it and let me know if you do.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh my, I totally forgot about Vin Diesel!!!! How hot is he??!!! Jon Stevens is yummy also, check out the link!! I'm not a big Johnny Depp fan :( Ben Affleck is yummy, and from Massachusetts :)

In all seriousness, my list could go on and on and on!!!!!

Brandi said...

Aw, yeah baby, that's the ticket!! Johnny, Orlando, Vin, and Julian, all on one list so I can imagine all those muscled eye-candies at once ... LOL!