Thursday, February 3, 2005

Stupid antivirus protection

I am nearly fed up with this stupid computer. We do the right thing, get the anti virus software installed and then all it does is interfere with my internet connection and disconnect me all the time. Arggghh!



I am trying to finish my current course on website design, and everytime I try to log in to study I waste up to an hour trying to get the connection to stay. The only way around it is to disable the virus protection, but that is not a good idea. So I just keep logging back in time after time till I get a stable connection.



Good news on the study front though. After talking with a friend this afternoon I now have a case study to use, a real case too. Not just a company I had to invent, so I am very excited about this.



As for the weight loss, not much going on there. I managed to maintain over the holidays, and I am tracking again, but I have to pull my finger out on the exercise front. Bootcamp started today. Back to the gym for Pump and half an hour of cardio. I am committed for Monday and Tuesday next week as well, so hopefully that will give me good news on the scales on Wednesday.



The writing is still on the back burner for the next four weeks, till the study is finished on March 4. Then I plan a two week break between units so I can write for a bit.



So life is looking pretty busy for me till then.

No comments: