Sunday, February 6, 2005

Passing time

Well I still cant get the images to upload, the software keeps freezing on me, darn it. But I will give it another go this week and see what I come up with.



I managed to get some exercise in today, walked for half an hour before lunch, and thankfully the pain has almost fully gone. Just in time to stretch it all again tomorrow with another pump class LOL. Thankfully the worst is over and it is time now to start seeing some results.



I tried on the dress I want to wear to a wedding in April, and it fits!! :-))))



So another nine weeks slogging at the gym will either see it fitting really well, and displaying my honed muscles, or it will see me buying a new sexy dress in a smaller size, either way I will be really happy about that.



I am procrastinating here, as I should be studying right now, so I had better pull my finger out and get too it. I really need to get this coursework finished and pass my exam before the end of the month. I will be really dissappointed with myself if I stuff it up.

No comments: