Monday, February 21, 2011

Fairy cupcake


Fairy cupcake
Originally uploaded by jocfly
Hayley received a few Master Chef junior cooking sets for Christmas and has been in cooking mode ever since. That doesn't mean she has done a lot of cooking, just that she has badgered me constantly to do some cooking.

Finally on the weekend I agreed it was time to cook, and these fairy cupcakes were the result. They have tiny M&Ms spread through them and when they came out of the oven they looked like a little rainbow explosions - she was so proud!

So now they are iced, sprinkled and packed in lunchboxes ready for school.

When I asked Tyler if he was "man enough" to take a pink fairy cupcake to school he gave me "the look" and snorted, "just hand over the cupcake Mum", so I guess he is tough enough for it lol.

No comments: