I found this meme on Jenny's blog and thought I would give it a whirl.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, in fact I would kiss him multiple times a day, good thing I married him.
4. Do you plan outfits every day?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Relaxed and happy.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
An hysterical romance book on my book shelf by Kathleen Woodiwiss.
7. The last dream you remember having?
Driving a fourwheel drive through a rough track with Hamish and Andy of Australian Radio fame and having a tree fall on us..... I know, weird!
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Only left the house to drop the girls at school and pick them up again.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Ummm no thanks.
12. Are you emotional?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
You gotta bite it.
15. Do you like your hair?
Its so so right now, in the middle of growing it out again after having it cut short three months ago.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
18. What are you listening to right now?
Dex Hamilton that my kids are watching on TV - no idea what that is but there is some roaring and high pitched American accents in it.
19. Are your parents strict?
They were with me growing up, but with my kids not a bit.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Well I dont dislike it but really....
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I sat next to Tony Bonner (Australian Actor who was in 1970's TV show Skippy) on a plane once.
23. Do you rent movies often?
Not anymore, there never seems to be anything worth watching at our video store.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
A sunstone on my windowsill.
25. How many countries have you visited?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes, as a young teenager.....
27. Ever been on a train?
Every week day of my life from age 12 to about age 25 when i moved to Canberra where there are no trains.
28. Brown or white eggs?
How about green, with ham of course.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
I call it a mobile phone.
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
Too forgiving sometimes.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Hanging out with her family.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Profiteroles? Yes, dont like them much.
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
Kids what is the name of that show you are watching at the moment?
40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn and spring, when it's beautiful and warm without being revoltingly hot.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
In between, sometimes it curls, sometimes it doesn't.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
49. Do looks matter?
More than they should.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
Always prefer the truth.
55. Do you have good vision?
Just started wearing glasses for reading, but otherwise good.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't hate anyone.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Every day, I anser the phones at work.
58. The last person you held hands with?
My youngest daughter this afternoon.
59. What are you wearing?
Blue three quarter pants and white t shirt.
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
In my kitchen.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Never got the hang of it.
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A bag of lettuce, condensed milk, chocolate biscuits and a Who Magazine.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?