Monday, October 16, 2006

So much to say

Just dont have a great deal of time right now. The kids are back at school, and I am swamped with work I didn't do while they were on holidays. So for today just a short post with five things I am grateful for in my life today:

1. My children who are healthy and happy and able to attend school.
2. Washing machines (six loads of washing by hand would be too much!)
3. My husband, who works really hard to make sure that we have things like a washing machine.
4. My health, I am so grateful to be healthy.
5. My friends.

I am indeed a very lucky woman

2 comments:

Cinders said...

That's a pretty good list. I bet your friend Rach is happy to have you in her life also.
Have a good week.

Brandi said...

Wow, I think I would have loved a chance to be her guinea pig, LOL, sounds like it's a great experience.