Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sleepwalking through the days

Everything feels like it is moving in slow motion in my head this week. Yesterday I fell asleep four times during the day! Four times! What is with me.

I ate really badly yesterday through the day so that is probably the biggest culprit. I really have to try and do better today because I have too much to do to be able to sleep the day away.

Bit more motivated this morning, the house is done and the kids are dressed all before ten o clock today, first time in a while LOL. This whole school holiday thing really gets you feeling lazy.

The whole weight loss thing is going nowhere this week. I have the breakfast under control, I am walking for half an hour most mornings (this morning I made an exception due to the midday naps yesterday), and tea is always healthy. It is just the hours between 10.00am and 5.00pm that I really am struggling with. If only I could come up with some healthy tasty lunch options that don't require a lot of prep. Most days I just grab the most convenient thing to hand as I am perpetually lazy.

I have a huge pile of work to type this week so its time to get off the computer and start earning some money...

No comments: